Tuesday 22 May 2012

A colourful Fashion Shoot

Hi,

Sorry for not having posted anything recently... weather just hasn't been on my side for outdoor shoots.
Well, after a small break I am back and did a fashion shoot yesterday with stylist Sam, makeup artist Jieun, hair stylist Lily and model Rosie from 'First'.
We had 5 different outfits, 3 quite colourful ones and 2 less colourful ones designed by Sam herself.
As we didn't have much time, we started to get ready at a cafe, doing makeup and started blowing up balloons... at least I was quicker than the pump but at the end started to feel slightly dizzy, well I guess after blowing up 20 or so balloons in a short time I could have expected that.
With the first 2 outfits (self designed ones) we had a more natural look on Rosie, open hair and very natural makeup. I used a big Octa softbox and a beauty dish to get my lighting and a bit of a side light from camera left to reduce some shadow.
For the next shoot we then placed the balloons on the floor, though not very visible in the shots as they were white as well they gave some nice reflections. For those shots hair was styled up and small touch up on makeup as well. Lighting for those shots were one hair light, soft box on camera right as fill, beauty dish above model and a strip softbox for the backdrop.
With the last 3 outfits we started at 4:45 and we had to be done shooting at 5:30 so 15min per outfit incl change so it was a bit of a rush but it worked out well. After the shooting we then had to pop all 50 balloons, was surprised nobody checked what was going on....

Next big thing for me now is a week trip to Malta to assist on a workshop, for those of you in the UK, believe me, I am looking forward to escaping this weather for a week.

As always, again a huge thank you to all involved in the shoot, though rushed at the end we got some good shots out of it.
For any enquries please feel free to visit my webpage or email me directly. Also, come and check out my facebook, place where I post behind the scene shots and post updates and follow my Twitter.

Have a great week

Moritz

Those images have been only edited in Lightroom and have not been retouched.












No comments:

Post a Comment